The artist/photographer in residence will own the intellectual property and physical work created at ORMS CTSP during their residency.
Application deadline – Friday 28 April, 17h00
The successful applicant will be contacted by Friday 12 May, 17h00
- Artist statement describing your practice.
- Portfolio of existing work, 15 – 20 images submitted, digitally by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal of no less than 500 words describing the work you aim to either finish, or create during the residency to accompany your digital submission.
Submit your application with the following attachments:
- A resume
- A motivational letter
- A copy of your Identity Document or Passport
- A passport/ID photograph of you
- Contactable references with the appropriate telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
To summarise, the Residency includes:
- Studio space
- The use of dedicated camera gear
- Use of dark room facilities
- Use of studio lights, on site at OrmsCTSP
- Use of Mac-lab and scanner
- Free Wi-Fi and web connectivity
- A printing stipend at Orms of 15, 6×9” working prints per day
- Advertising through the CTSP website & Face Book forums of your work
- An exhibition in the CTSP exhibition space at the end of the residency, 20 July – 10 August
Visiting artists/photographer will be required to do a presentation of their work to our student body community, host a critique session with our full time students on their personal project work and be available for studio visits throughout their stay.
ORMS CTSP offices are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, Mondays to Fridays, excluding statutory public holidays.
Artists have access to workshops during business hours and by special arrangement at any other time.