Hannes Lochner is an international, award-winning photographer who has been photographing wildlife professionally for the past 10 years. Being the proud producer of four magnificent photographic books, three of which were dedicated entirely to the Kalahari, he is known to become immersed in his subject matter to gain true, in-depth insight.
Hannes is one of the last true wildlife photographers for whom photography is an art. His methods are renowned as groundbreaking – he visualises his images before even capturing them. His wealth of talent and skill brings his readers delight, wonder and awe, and his latest book, Planet Okavango, offers just such an experience.
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
– Life in the Bush
– Different techniques on how to shoot different genres of work
– Insights of his experiences tracking leopards
– A step-through his experiences culminated in his spectacular book, “Planet Okavango”, a true collectors’ item.
*This book will also be for sale on the day.
*THE 20 JANUARY 2018 09:00 – 11:00 TALK IS FULLY BOOKED.
*LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.Read More
Hannes has been recognised internationally, receiving several awards over the years:
– The prestigious BBC‘s Veolia Wildlife Photographer of the Year
– Cover of top publications, including National Geographic
– Named at Nature’s Best Awards competitions
– Photographs and articles published in both national South African press and in well-known international publications.