Starting 21 January – 6 December 2019 09h00 – 17h00
Students will need to be present at orientation on Friday, 18 January 2019, 09h00-11h30.
5 sessions per week, 3 hours per session, Monday- Friday.
15 December 2018
- Orms Cape Town School of Photography are looking for videographers who want to develop their interest and skills in videography. This is a highly intensive programme and you must be fully committed to the programme.
- You must have passed matric with higher certificate clearance. Exceptions will be made for students older than 23 years of age with work experience.
- You must have a good grasp of the English language both spoken and further applied in research and writing.
- Preference will be given to those from a previous disadvantage background
- You must reside in Cape Town or surrounds
- Only applications with all requested documentation will be considered.
- Should you experience any problems with uploading your applications, please get in touch with Heather email@example.com or give us a call at +27 (21) 465-2152
- Visa requirements are to your own accord and are recommended to be settled well before the commencement of this programme.
- Kindly note that there is a limited number of scholarships available per year.
- Only applications with all requested documentation will be considered. The applicant will be notified if his/her/their application has qualified for the next stage of the process wherein a telephonic or face-to-face interview will be arranged. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
STEP 1: Read through all the terms and conditions of this scholarship
STEP 2: Produce a 90-second video and upload it to Youtube, and write your motivational letter.
STEP 3: Prepare your documents as stipulated below
STEP 4: APPLY! Applying is free and takes 5 minutes to complete!
APPLICATION VIDEO BRIEF:
Please produce a 90-second video (edited or unedited, shot with cellphone or video camera), themed “Someone important to me.”
Please upload your video to YouTube and copy-paste the URL link (for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8Fm3O8cp0) in the application form.
APPLICATION MOTIVATIONAL LETTER BRIEF:
Write a 250 – 300 word letter to us, themed “This is how this programme will help me in my future.”