January 2020 Intake:
Starting 20 January 2020 – 4 December 2020.
The succesful candidate will need to be present at orientation on Friday, 17 January 2020.
15 November 2019.
- Orms Cape Town School of Photography are looking for videographers who want to develop their interest and skills in videography. This is a highly intensive programme and you must be fully committed to the programme.
- You must have passed matric with higher certificate clearance. Exceptions will be made for students older than 23 years of age with work experience.
- You must have a good grasp of the English language both spoken and further applied in research and writing.
- Preference will be given to those from a previous disadvantage background
- You must reside in Cape Town or surrounds
- Only applications with all requested documentation will be considered.
- Should you experience any problems with uploading your applications, please get in touch with Heather email@example.com or give us a call at +27 (21) 465-2152
- Visa requirements are to your own accord and are recommended to be settled well before the commencement of this programme.
- Kindly note that there is a limited number of scholarships available per year.
- Only applications with all requested documentation will be considered. The applicant will be notified if his/her/their application has qualified for the next stage of the process wherein a telephonic or face-to-face interview will be arranged. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
STEP 1: Read through all the terms and conditions of this scholarship
STEP 2: Produce a 90-second video and upload it to Youtube, and write your motivational letter.
STEP 3: Prepare your documents as stipulated below
STEP 4: APPLY! Applying is free and takes 5 minutes to complete!
APPLICATION VIDEO BRIEF:
Produce a 90-second video called “Someone important to me,” upload it to YouTube and supply the URL in the application form. You can use any camera and do whatever post-production you want, but make sure the video shows what you’re currently capable of as well as the type of video you would like to learn to produce.
APPLICATION MOTIVATIONAL LETTER BRIEF:
Write a 250 – 300-word letter to us, themed “This is how this programme will help me in my future.”