SHOOT ON FILM
If you’re passionate about photography, there’s nothing quite like learning how to process and print your own black and white film. With our Bespoke training, you’ll get one-on-one instruction from a professional photographer, helping you to develop your skills and produce beautiful prints that you can be proud of.
We can also provide sessions for groups of up to three people.
Chemicals for each session, participation in the Student exhibition.
We would require any specific needs from you prior to the start of the class so that we prepare for the sessions accordingly.
- 1 x 120 Minute Session = R3 200 for one person attending
- 2 x 120 Minute Sessions = R5 760 for one person attending
- 3 x 120 Minute Sessions = R7 680 for one person attending
For groups of 2 during one session, a 40% discount will be applied to the second person. So, the pricing will be
- 1 x 120 Minute Session = R5 120 for two people attending
- 2 x 120 Minute Session = R9 216 for two people attending
- 3 x 120 Minute Session = R12 288 for two people attending
For groups of 3 during one session, a 50% discount will be applied to the third person. So, the pricing will be
- 1 x 120 Minute Session = R6 720 for three people attending
- 2 x 120 Minute Session = R12 096 for three people attending
- 3 x 120 Minute Session = R16 128 for three people attending
Send me more info!
R3200,00 – R16128,00
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ilford Resin Coated Black and White Paper, Glossy or Pearl
- SLR camera for 35mm film
- Basic stationary i.e. notepad/book, pens, highlighter etc.
- Masking tape
WHAT PREVIOUS STUDENTS HAVE SAID:
“I thoroughly enjoyed learning about how much work goes into getting one perfect print. It was an extremely enriching experience and has given me a greater appreciation for the art of photography. It has also changed the way I think about the process of taking photos and helped me to better understand the relationship between aperture and shutter speed.”
“I enjoyed the fact that Nicole always had special tricks up her sleeve when teaching us in class and loved the fact that she has the ability to keep you calm when things was not going right. “
“How to develop my own roll of film and the process of printing and image, everything I ever wanted to do.”
“I enjoyed everything from the first lesson when we developed shadow grams until when we learnt to develop our role of film and made prints. There was nothing I did not enjoy. This was the first time I used black and white film and was so good seeing what work goes into it all-from shooting-developing-printing.”