CAPTURING THE ESSENCE OF YOUR PET
Join us for a unique Pet Photography Weekend Workshop with industry leader, Shannon Sweetman from Dog Meets Girl, to learn about what it took for her to build a career in Pet Photography, along with the nuances of managing online platforms, relationships, and furry-models to achieve beautiful results!
- Gain insight into the journey of Shannon and building Dog Meets Girl.
- Photograph dog portraits in natural light under the guidance of Shannon.
- Overcome challenges in terms of a dog's behavior on shoot-day.
- Understanding your model/ How & why.
- Understand why passion is crucial to the cause.
- The difference between Instagram content & paying client content.
- Capture the essence of a dog's character.
- Walk away with a stunning gift hamper full of special goodies!
- A portion of the ticket fee will go to supporting the efforts of the Anti Animal Trafficking non-profit organization. Should you be interested in getting involved, you can find out more about them at the workshop!
- Submit your questions & receive special critique from Shannon via email after the workshop.
- Practical session: Watch Shannon photograph her dogs, and then get shooting yourself with her guidance!
Saturday & Sunday, 26 & 27 October 2019
Snacks & refreshments are included.
*LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
(Please note: Students must have a foundation of working photographic technical knowledge and ability if shooting with a DSLR. This course is open to both smartphone and DSLR users.)